If you know a company that should present at Venture Capital In The Rockies Winter 2009, please let me know. We are soliciting executive summaries for the “Venture Capital in the Rockies Winter 2009 Conference” in Beaver Creek on March 3-5, 2009. If you know of promising companies in the Rocky Mountain region that intend to raise capital in the next 12 months, encourage them directly to submit their executive summaries to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is December 31st, however, the selection process and early admissions will begin in early November so it is in a company’s best interest to apply early.
Prospects for VCIR Winter 2009 should fit the following criteria:
- A promising business that you think would be interesting to venture capital investors.
- Expects to raise capital in 2009 and headquartered in the Rocky Mountain region: Colorado, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Montana, Wyoming and Idaho.
- We are looking for companies in a range of fields including information technology, Web 2.0, clean technology, consumer media and electronics and consumer products. We will not be having a life sciences track at VCIR Winter 2009.
- All stages will be considered—from seed level start-ups to established companies looking for growth/mezzanine capital.
The details on VCIR Winter 2009:
- Location – The Park Hyatt at Beaver Creek
- Dates – March 3 – 5, 2009. Cocktail reception on evening of 3rd, company presentations on 4th, and ski day on 5th.
- Audience – Venture capital firms from the Rocky Mountain region and around the United States. Last year we had over 100 venture capitalists in attendance including 40+ from the west coast and east coast.
Here’s my coverage of last years VCIR.
If you or a representative from a promising company has any questions, please contact me.