Next week is EntrepreneurshipWeek USA, and there are several great events going on as a result. Here are just a few.
- February 26 – CTEK is hosting Pitch-A-Fit where entrepreneurs can practice their pitch and get feedback from angel investors. This is “sold out” already, I’m told.
- February 26 – CTEK is hosting a “PART-E” at the Rock Bottom in Denver. It’s free, but you need to register to attend.
- February 28 – Connecting Entrepreneurs: A Speed Networking Event
- March 1 – CU and the Deming Center are hosting the Cleantech Innovation Challenge.
- March 2 – FundingUniverse.com and Techstars are presenting LivePitch on the CU campus. This is a great (free) networking event where several companies will pitch their plans to a panel of investors. Both the investors and the audience will vote with monopoly money, and winners will receive prizes. Learn more and register (no charge) here.