I’m curious what people think. My wordpress popularity plug-in (thanks Alex!) tells me that these were my most popular posts in 2006. It figures this out by links, comments, trackbacks, pings, etc.
- Life in the deadpool
- Me.dium – Social discovery in real time
- Six things I learned at BarCamp today
- Do you believe in angel investing?
- CTEK Angels Live
- Ask the Virtual Board of Directors
- A great question with some surprising answers (how angel investors evaluate a deal)
- The TechCrunch Effect
- The build to suit ten step
- Feed Tribes – The cool new way to pay
80% of my top ten posts were based on my experiences, observations, and advice. 20% were coverage of new Colorado startups. Clearly this tells me that I should keep writing the first type of post. The real question is: How valuable are the posts about new Colorado companies to you? Please comment on this so I have a better feel.